Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update

Well we have been busy as always but I thought I would post a few pictures of our year so far.

So far it has been a busy year. Mike has been traveling a lot. He has been to Liverpool, NY, Chicago, Arizona...just to name a few. It is so tiring for him but he never complains. He is such a tough guy! His travels have left me, as I call it, a "work widow," but Anthony is at an age where he is my little buddy. He is a lot of fun! We enjoy conversations about "why do cars go fast" and I spend much of my time answering his many why questions. :)

Anthony has been busy too with sports, swimming lessons, play dates, birthday parties and more! I know I am biased but he is such a little stud at baseball! He loves it! Oh and he loves golf too. He has Mike's natural athleticism! I have a ton of video but I have yet to find the time or patience to figure out how to upload the videos. Hopefully I can post them here soon.

I also just passed the AGPA test so I can promote at work (a senior analyst position with the State)! I am so excited! The pay raise will be such a relief since we will be affected by the furloughs. We still don't know how much our pay will be cut, but with this raise, it won't matter. Whew!

I better go because Anthony is up from his nap and, as usual, there are balls flying past my head!Hopefully it won't be too long before I can update this blog again!

No comments: